Enterprise Account Executive - Metro NY/NJ at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for determined Enterprise Account Executives to not only hunt for net new business, but to also grow their careers as sales professionals for years to come. In this quota carrying role, you will convert prospects into paying customers by handling both inbound and outbound leads. Your mission will be to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients to build them into long-term profitable relationships. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you’ll unlock a wealth of opportunity at OwnBackup to continue you career development. Many of our Enterprise Account Executive have moved up to management roles or have become Enterprise Account Directors.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise level accounts and become their trusted advisor
- Create detailed business plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage.
- Slay the product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Cross-functionally work with Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a quota carrying role preferably in the SaaS and/or PaaS space but not required.
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Worked with multi- product offerings
- Highly analytical data driven and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time remote position supporting OwnBackup's US market.