Enterprise Account Executive (Restaurants) at SEVENROOMS
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
You will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle while connecting with some of the world’s best and largest brands in the restaurant space, helping to personalize guest experiences. In this role you will build new enterprise customer pipelines, cultivate relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiate & win new business.What You'll Do
- Own the enterprise sales cycle - from prospecting all the way through to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, contract negotiation and signing
- Research and target top 100 restaurant brands using prospecting tools
- Follow up quickly and effectively with all prospects
- Lead sales meetings and demos
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate to your clients
- You have 5+ years of direct selling experience in the hospitality technology industry; experience selling into restaurants is required; CRM, platform experience preferred
- You have proven success directly selling to the largest accounts and prospects within your territory
- You have a proven track record of managing the sales cycle and have an established network of prospects at the C-Level, specifically COO, CIO, and CMO
- You possess a deep familiarity with hospitality technology stacks
- You have experience managing sales pipeline with Salesforce
- You can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- You're self-sufficient and have consistently beaten quota throughout your career
- You have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice.