Enterprise Account Executive - Spanish or Portuguese Fluent
Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as a Enterprise Account Executive: a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis.
In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution. You will collaborate with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process, and use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together with our BD Team to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Riskified solution
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- 6+ years of B2B enterprise closing experience managing end-to-end sales cycle - preferably with experience with B2B enterprise sales, tech companies, and/or a hyper-growth B2B SaaS startup
- Experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.) is a plus
- Naturally analytical with a strong passion for persuasion
- Someone who loves to quantify the qualitative
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful, someone who thrives off of autonomy
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese