Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, DoorDash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to be their authentic and best selves to work each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identitiy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, martial status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Location: This role can be based anywhere.
As one of our Account Executives, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring new strategic level customers and building out the Sales team.
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Help to build our Enterprise sales cycle and team
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of Quality/CX insights and validate Maestro as the leader in this new market
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success leadership teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value for all go-to-market department leaders
- Crush your quota
- 4+ years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Experience closing 6-7 figure deals
- Demonstrated experience navigating through a complex sales cycle and closing strategic business with a customer list that includes Fortune 500 companies
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
- Experience selling in a competitive market