Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, DoorDash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to be their authentic and best selves to work each day.
Location: This role can be based anywhere.
About the Role
As one of our Account Executives, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring new customers to MaestroQA. This role is for SaaS "hunters" closing new business. The ideal candidate will have significant experience selling SaaS to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges are 6-7 figures.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering a stable book of business: prospecting, cultivating and closing new accounts. You will maximize revenue while producing value for prospective clients across the country.
- Exceed revenue goals including managing prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate lasting relationships with prospects at all levels of their organization
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of Quality/CX insights and validate Maestro as the leader in this new market
- Conceive and pitch creative solutions that match individual business needs including demo, business case, and proof of concept
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Development teams to develop account-based sales strategies
- Report and forecast sales activity - from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals and growing existing relationships
- 8+ years of SaaS sales experience
- 4+ years of relevant enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Experience closing 6-7 figure deals
- Demonstrated experience navigating through a complex sales cycle and closing strategic business with a customer list that includes Fortune 500 companies
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
- Experience selling in a competitive market
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.