Enterprise Account Executive at Tecton (Greater NYC Area, NY)
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring Machine Learning to every customer and product interaction on the planet. We build an enterprise-grade, world-class Feature Platform – the infrastructure that powers real-time ML applications and systems in production.
Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
Tecton is funded by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, along with strategic investments from Snowflake and Databricks. We have a fast-growing team that’s distributed around the world, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Meta, Airbnb, Lyft, and Twitter.
As an early member of Tecton's Sales team, you will play a critical role in driving new business leads and executing our cloud-focused sales strategy in a bottoms-up approach. We are looking for a hardworking and driven Sales expert, to continue to grow our rapidly expanding enterprise customer base.
This is a remote position, open to anyone. based preferably in the:
Greater NYC or any other major metropolitan area on the East Coast.
- Define and drive our product led, tops-down GTM sales motion
- Execute on a cloud-first, data/ML-centric sales strategy
- Run the end-to-end sales process for net-new accounts
- Identify and contact prospects through targeted outbound activities
- Understand customer technical challenges and existing technology stacks
- Articulate Tecton's technical differentiation, integration within existing customer technology stacks, and value proposition
- Build exceptional value with all engagements
- At least 5+ years of experience in a technical sales capacity focused on a product-led, bottoms up GTM motion for mission-critical data systems (databases, data warehouses), big data systems, analytics, and/or machine learning
- Deep technical understanding: Thorough understanding of data and ML tooling, workflows, and industry trends
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Customer relationship builder: Excellent at building deep relationships with prospects and customers
- Great communicator: Exceptional presentation and communications skills
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from the application through to the interview, please contact us at [email protected].
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.