Enterprise Account Executive
***Before applying please read our CEO's recent blog post: Why We Cold-Call Even Though It's "Dead"***
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying new leads, product demonstrations and closing net new business.
THIS IS A COLD-CALLING ROLE
- Drive net-new business by making hundreds of outbound calls a week.
- Present the InviteManager value proposition to decision makers at small to medium sized businesses as well as the Global 2000.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine three years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.7 out of 5 Glassdoor rating
- Highest commission rates in enterprise software
- 99% customer renewal rate
- Used by over 4,000 globally known companies including ~15% of the Fortune 500
- Minimum of 4 years experience closing $10k+ MRR deals and $400k+ in ARR
- Experience selling SaaS products with 3-6 month sales cycles
- Proven expertise in net-new prospecting and consultative selling
- Proven success with a quota and managing activities
- Strong interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, and dealing effectively with people
- Outstanding presentation skills
- High personal integrity, ethics and credibility
- Expertise with standard corporate software including Salesforce.com
- Positive Attitude