Enterprise Account Executive
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is looking for a senior level, experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our NY team for a full-time position. Someone who has the persistence and maturity to land Fortune 1000 customers and build and nurture long term relationships with those customers leading to exponential account growth.
A Day in Your Life
You’ll be an Augury evangelist, bringing our business-transforming, Digital Machine Health solution to the industrial manufacturing market.
- Manage a book of Enterprise accounts ($1BB+). Outline the strategy and plays for penetrating each account and growing that book of business exponentially
- Pitch and sell the Digital Machine Health vision and business transformation value to corporate VP/C level stakeholders at Fortune 1000 companies
- Build relationships across multiple locations, disciplines and levels to expand Augury’s reach and influence in the organization
- Land new logos and expand Account spends exponentially working cross-functionally with Customer Success, Operations, Product Marketing and Sales Development.
- Travel ~30% of the time
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 5 years as a Sr. Individual Contributor selling AI/ML other other complex technology solutions. Experience selling business-altering technology is a must. Experience selling a solution without a budget line to multiple stakeholders. Challenger selling, solution selling and team selling expert.
- Closer Mentality: You have a track record of success in customer growth/upselling, closing six and seven figure deals. You are excellent and uncovering a clear buying journey and aligning to your selling motions. You are comfortable with the landscape of complex negotiations involving procurement.
- Strategic Mindset: You understand the big picture and plan ahead. You know how to leverage the resources around you and uncover new resources to grow partnerships and drive deals across the finish line
- Strong Understanding of Organizations and People: This isn’t your first rodeo. You’re intimately familiar with the organizational models and political landscape of Fortune 500 companies. You’re able to understand the needs and motivations across levels and divisions and shepherd multiple stakeholders
- “A” Player Skills: Excellent in polished, professional and persuasive communication. Extremely organized. Scrappy - you do what it takes to get the job done
- “A” Player Disciplines: Proven implementation of best practices in Running a High Impact Meeting, Storytelling, Impactful Discovery and Enterprise Org Planning, Mapping and Power Line Scoring
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility.
We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO