Enterprise Account Executive
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century – ensure customers achieve success with the VTS solution
- Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition
- Build a sales pipeline by prospecting new business with executive-level decision makers at the world’s top Commercial Real Estate companies
- Translate discovery insights and desired business outcomes into compelling sales strategies that win new business accounts and upsell into expansion accounts
- Creatively and strategically build consensus across multiple divisions, regions and levels of contacts in a competitive environment (actual competitor or status quo)
- Assuredly present VTS’ value to C-level executives through product demonstrations and strategy sessions in person and via web tools.
- Effectively utilize a complex network of partners, internal resources and industry experts to win an opportunity
- Confidently negotiate pricing and sales contracts running point on legal and contract reviews
- Work closely with deployment, professional services and customer support teams to address client requirements and ensure successful implementation and continued use
- Represent VTS at in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives networking and building relationships with target prospects.
- Join a fast growing, well funded company that is approaching its next stage to scale into a multi-billion dollar company!
- A minimum of 5+ years in a B2B SaaS Enterprise Sales environment
- Skilled at building new pipeline
- Demonstrated history of exceeding quota in a large complex Enterprise software sale Inquisitive by nature you are always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions and successfully aligning to business outcomes
- A critical thinker you understand the customer’s objectives and translate that to sell to a broad set of customer stakeholders
- A process-oriented approach you create winning account action plans that drive results
- A strong and confident leader with excellent interpersonal, written, and executive level presentation skills
- Passionate with a desire to succeed you have demonstrated ability to positively collaborate and engage with a broader team to achieve successful results
- Creative thinker, highly organized and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travelKnowledge and/or interest in Commercial Real Estate
We take care of you!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer Fridays!
- 401K Plan
- Education Stipend
- VTS clubs, social & team-building events!
- A great place to work!