Enterprise Account Executive
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in pitching, strategizing with, and developing new accounts. In this client-facing role, you will be called upon to identify new prospective customers, deliver compelling presentations, and independently drive revenue. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. You will also bring a creative and strategic approach and a desire to learn and grow quickly within an organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify key target Fortune 500 prospects
- Develop and deliver powerful, compelling sales presentations to potential brand marketing customers from the C suite to the brand management teams
- Autonomously manage personal sales pipeline
- Synthesize customer feedback for product and management teams
- Recommend new product strategies and client opportunities
- Find ways to increase usage and ROI for clients
- Participate in team brainstorms and product evolution
- Experience selling directly to Fortune 500 brands
- 2+ years demonstrated experience and accomplishment in Media / Technology / Saas sales, preferably at a fast-growing startup
- Polished, articulate and credible in client communication
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Personable and works well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.