Enterprise Account Executive at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive will drive revenue for the company on the front lines of net new business. This person will work directly with stakeholders and potential clients to further the success of DailyPay.
Take a minute to check out this video on what it's like to work for DailyPay in sales: https://youtu.be/pQoHszVAU6Y
How You Can Make An Impact:
- Become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- Pitch and close qualified prospects via webinar, sales calls and in person presentations
- Leverage relationships with product champions to expedite deals to close rate
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple stakeholders
- Utilize financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Own a pipeline of valuable relationships, consistently moving partners to a close
- Consistently drive revenue production by meeting and exceeding a set quota
- Negotiate terms of service with decision makers
- Sell to companies with 2,000+ employees in a national territory
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B inside or outside sales
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas, especially with longer sales cycles
- Industry experience in HR Product or Service sales, enterprise sales or SaaS sales
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders including the C-suite
- Success selling to multiple decision makers and/or across several departments
- Passion to enable our partners and our company to reach new levels of success
- Highly analytical, data driven and detail oriented
- High level of business acumen
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO