Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As we build our sales organization at Reonomy, we are looking for a driven, hungry and energy filled Enterprise Account Executive to join our rapidly growing sales team. You will immediately impact the business as you generate and close business for Reonomy, the largest and most well designed Commercial Real Estate (CRE) software platform! You’ll be on the frontline selling Reonomy’s platform to enterprise accounts in the CRE industry and beyond. As one of our first Enterprise Account Executives, your talent is unmatched when it comes to identifying growth opportunities, building strong relationships and understanding prospective client needs. Your approach to qualifying and closing opportunities is through a tailored and consultative approach with a penchant for communicating the value Reonomy brings to our prospective clients.
If you would describe yourself as humble, positive and undeterred and if this opportunity invigorates you...you're in the right place!
- Generate, prospect, identify, qualify, develop and manage a sales pipeline to land qualification calls and demonstrations
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas and KPI's
- Evangelize how Reonomy’s platform can add value by developing strong needs analysis with prospects
- Develop strong client relationships across all org levels from top-down positioning
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing, Product and Client Success to optimize account coverage and expansion
- Partner closely with Reonomy’s Executive Team to launch new markets and initiatives
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast growing tech/SaaS environment
- Consistent top performer with proven success exceeding quotas and KPI's
- Proficiency with various sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, etc.)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- Polished professional who leads by example
- Process oriented data driven sales professional
- Experience selling SaaS into CRE, financial services or insurance a plus
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description