Enterprise Account Executive
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
The Enterprise Account Executive position is an essential, strategic component of the Bread Sales team. This individual will be responsible for driving new merchant partnerships from prospecting to close.
Your role at Bread:
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in a defined territory or vertical
- Review and understand client needs for financing and craft consultative solutions to meet client goals
- Develop and succeed against a detailed territory plan
- Drive new business via new lead development
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Understand and be able to clearly communicate Bread’s solutions, value proposition and competitive advantages
- Possess strong technology skills with the ability to give credible technical demonstrations along with product, marketing, and account management colleagues.
- Travel 1-2 times/month.
- Close six and seven-figure deals. Work autonomously to close deals.
- Contribute to Bread’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction
- Have or develop keen understanding of e-commerce landscape, tools, technologies and optimization strategies
- Existing executive level relationships within the e-commerce/retail/marketing field a plus
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Proven experience selling into enterprise clients in a consultative manner, managing 6-12 month complex sales cycles
- Strong knowledge and interest in retail, e-commerce, technology and start-ups
- Comfortable working on a small, lean sales team and comfortable creating processes on the fly
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Has a thirst for knowledge and highly detail oriented
- Desire to take on greater responsibility and contribute to Bread’s overall goals
- Driven to succeed and exceed goals
- Able to work both independently and with the team to build your book of business