Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an established and seasoned Enterprise Account Executive to sell Mulberry’s program into Enterprise omnichannel merchants. In this role, the Enterprise Account Executive will utilize Mulberry’s sales methodology to take a deal from demo stage to close. This seasoned executive will be a role model and representative of Mulberry's culture, both internally and externally.
What You'll Do:
- Grow and Develop Pipeline: Lead generation is primarily driven by your dedicated sales development rep (SDR). You will be responsible for owning the qualified leads and managing a pipeline from demo to close.
- Close Business: You will be required to cultivate your leads into opportunities and convert them into closed deals. You will be strategic throughout your approach to maximize relationships with key stakeholders to position Mulberry as a leader in the space.
What We’re Seeking:
- 6-10 years experience in e-commerce/SaaS sales
- Experience selling into and building business relationships with enterprise accounts
- Understands and is well versed in the e-commerce/SaaS ecosystems
- Experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- Ability to spot new trends within the market, to generate new opportunities
- Proactively embarks on utilizing new tools to cultivate and grow
- Strong desire to initiate and contribute to an innovative environment
- World-class, strategic selling skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Serve as a team player that will showcase leadership ability
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with strong time-management skills
- CRM Experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder & Leadership team
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!
Read Full Job Description