Enterprise Account Executive at Radar
Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We are currently 30 employees based out of New York City and San Francisco.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with experience identifying and closing six-figure annual contracts. We're looking for a thoughtful seller that can navigate a complex technical sale with multiple audiences (product, marketing, and engineering). You'll help shape the sales process and fine-tune the sales strategy as we scale.
You will report to our VP of Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a sales process from prospecting to close
- Lead compelling presentations and demos of Radar to a range of members, from the C-suite to individual contributors
- Promote location context and educate companies on how it can be used to grow engagement and revenue
- Partner with engineering and product to relay market feedback and improvements
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience selling to Product, Development and Engineering teams
- Experience selling annual contract values of at least $75,000
- Experience selling big data, analytics, marketing technology, or mobile
- Experience hitting and exceeding quota
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Dylan Boudraa, VP of Sales
- Coby Berman, Co-Founder
- Our amazing Account Executive team!
- Remote until at least July 2021
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer plan
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.