Radar is developer-friendly, privacy-first location data infrastructure. Location underpins many of the apps that we use every day, from hailing a ride to tagging photos to ordering food. The problem is that building solutions with location is still too challenging, clunky, and expensive. We’re on a mission to solve this.
The company was founded in 2016 and backed by Accel, Two Sigma, Expa, Heavybit, and other great investors.
We are currently 30 employees based out of New York City and San Francisco.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with experience identifying and closing six-figure annual contracts. We're looking for a thoughtful seller that can navigate a complex technical sale with multiple audiences (product, marketing, and engineering). You'll help shape the sales process and fine tune the sales strategy as we scale.
You will report to our VP of Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a sales process from prospecting to close
- Lead compelling presentations and demos of Radar to a range of members, from the C-suite to individual contributors
- Promote location context and educate companies on how it can be used to grow engagement and revenue
- Partner with engineering and product to relay market feedback and improvements
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling annual contract values of at least $75,000
- Experience selling big data, analytics, marketing technology, or mobile, a plus
- Experience hitting and exceeding quota
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Dylan Boudraa, VP of Sales
- Coby Berman, Co-Founder
- Our amazing Account Executive team!
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer plan
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.