Squarespace is looking for our first Account Executive to bring in high-value business for the new Enterprise program. In this role, you’ll help identify our ideal customer, manage the sales pipeline and create scalable processes to help grow this new line of business.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters and report to our Director of Enterprise.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Identify, qualify, pitch, close and onboard new Enterprise customers
- Build an individual pipeline to exceed personal sales targets, contributing to the team’s overall targets
- Determine the characteristics of the ideal customer, the most compelling value proposition and messaging to attract them, and match them with existing product offerings
- Maintain a consultative approach with prospective customers to help develop the packages, pricing and business model for our offerings
- Partner with Product and Marketing to identify and build light internal development solutions to generate leads, convert & onboard customers, and drive a repeatable process
- Help the team expand to additional verticals
- Create and deploy lead generation strategies to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Focus on repeatable business through building a weighted pipeline to achieve our bookings goal and provide weekly reporting
- 7+ years of previous SAAS direct sales / business development experience developing partnerships with clients
- Experience developing and scaling a new business
- Familiarity with a variety of tools and a willingness to test out new tools and processes as the team continues to evolve
- Highly organized and detail oriented, being able to handle many opportunities simultaneously
- Background in project management preferred
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.