Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our fast-paced, process-driven sales team reporting to the Head of Revenue. The role will be critical in growing Spruce’s client and revenue base, and will be responsible for sourcing, nurturing, selling and closing enterprise client relationships across all segments of the lender, broker, buyer and proptech space.
What you'll do
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the title insurance industry, title operations, client pain points and consumer experience through research, client interviews and competitive analysis
- Drive contact with prospective clients through marketing and business development initiatives, including email campaigns, social selling and virtual/in-person networking
- Nurture relationships with senior and other key client decision makers to better understand their existing solutions and unmet needs
- Pitch prospective clients (virtually and eventually in-person) on Spruce’s products and value proposition
- Guide prospective clients through Spruce’s sales and onboarding process, including answering questions and providing information required to convince clients to partner with Spruce
- Negotiate contracts, pricing and service agreement terms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Client Success, Operations and Product to ensure seamless client onboarding
- Provide real-time product feedback to internal Spruce stakeholders to constantly improve the product, technology, and client experience
- Participate in strategic initiatives as needed, including sales collateral development, new product brainstorming, marketing outreach, and value proposition refinement
What we're looking for
- Effective written, verbal and public presentation skills to a variety of audiences
- Proven success in B2B sales environments, including complex partnerships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of working towards, meeting, and exceeding structured revenue quotas; and experience measuring your success
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess client needs and propose creative solutions
- Title experience not required
- Some travel required
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Read Full Job Description