Enterprise Account Manager at MaestroQA
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Postmates, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to be their authentic and best selves to work each day.
Location this role can be based anywhere (remote).
About the Role
MaestroQA is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager who will own a portfolio of MaestroQA’s customers, ensuring they are maximizing value through the use of our technology. You will work closely with customers to ensure they achieve their goals, build relationships with executives, and drive customer expansion.
As an early member of this key team, you’ll be instrumental in building a world-class Account Management team. This high-impact role combines equal parts sales, relationship management, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a proven record of managing relationships at scale while driving renewals and expansions in a Saas technology company.
- Exceed revenue goals
- Effectively upsell and cross-sell an assigned book of business
- Deeply understand customers inside and out to effectively position MaestroQA’s value proposition, always linking it back to key business issues of the customer
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with executives and day-to-day users
- Engage senior executives throughout the customer lifecycle to demonstrate MaestroQA’s value
- Partner closely with Customer Success to ensure customers successfully grow their use of MaestroQA
- Manage and present data and value-driven Quarterly Business Reviews with Customer Success
- Enlist and inspire customers to participate in Maestro’s events and other marketing materials
- Manage and present data and value-driven Quarterly Business Reviews
- Enlist and inspire customers to participate in Handshake events and other marketing materials
- Manage overall customer loyalty, serving as an internal advocate, and escalation point to customers
- Assist in identifying and developing scalable account management tools and methodologies that can be applied across the Account Management team
- Becoming a MaestroQA expert - learning the ins and outs of the customer experience space
- At least 4+ years of sales experience in SaaS Enterprise Account Management
- A strong history of quota attainment, forecasting, and preparing account plans
- Understanding of how to identify business needs and align to the product value
- Sucess with an evangelical sale to executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience managing customer relationships alongside a Customer Success team
- Capable of usage data and results to demonstrate value and justify expansion
- An impeccable communicator with polished and professional sales presentation skills
Perks & Benefits of MaestroQA
- Top of the market compensation that includes equity
- Opportunity to get in early and help build a rocketship
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.