We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Enterprise Architect- Financial Services .
You work with the technical teams at our prospects and customers to design an architecture for the integration of our products that will meet their performance, data/information security and business requirements; you will unlock technical blockers that can slow down the adoption of our products and partner closely with our Sales and Solution Engineering teams as well as our Product Management, Data Ops and Information Security teams. You will be responsible for supporting engagements with new prospects as well as existing customers that look to expand their footprint. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you'll do:
- Lead and define the overall architecture, data and cloud strategy for our largest client accounts
- Engage with senior (C level) stakeholders to align their strategic objectives with the Celonis technical strategy
- Be the bridge between our product & engineering teams within Celonis with the clients teams to provide the best technical services for our clients
- Provide guidance to our Celonis services teams and clients to provide automation and efficiency in our deliveries
- Design and oversee delivery of technical solutions for our clients teams - such as bespoke integration methods
- Support Celonis implementation projects with technical guidance and support
- Support sales and pre-sales activities
- Creation of technical designs and presentations for internal and client stakeholders
- Support the identification of process process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
The qualifications you need:
- 4+ years of Solution Architect experience
- 4+ years of Software Sales / IT Consulting experience
- 2+ years of Software Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- You can comfortably switch from explaining an architecture diagram to an environment where you coded/assembled a demo of the architecture
- Strong technical background with a focus on system integrations, data operations and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SaaS solutions (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM,Service Now,etc..), cybersecurity posture fundamentals, API ecosystems and legacy on-premise enterprise architectures
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably Information Technology or related field
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications
- Integration Certifications (Mulesoft,Oracle,SAP,etc..)
- Experience in at least 2 domains among : Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Customer/Consumer Management (Service,Order Management, Sales),HR,Procurement.
- Experience in at least 2 industries among: Consumer Goods, Banking, Pharma, Aerospace,Telco, Transport, etc.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .