Why You Should Join Our Enterprise Sales Team:
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a sophisticated, technical product in a greenfield territory. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience at target accounts with a product that immediately delivers value.
The team is led by Sisense-veteran Lucas Hulleberg & industry-veteran Jeff Dyer, who in just two quarters have doubled the size of the Enterprise sales group and have set company records for closed Enterprise deals.
What Are We Looking For?
We are Sisense. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our awesome team at our NYC office.
We are seeking a gifted hunter for lead qualification and development for the North American market. Our ideal Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) is first and foremost an effective and fearless communicator. The Enterprise BDR loves to reach out to decision makers and key stakeholders at large corporations that may never have heard of Sisense, and to bring back qualified prospects with a desire for our software.
What You’ll Do?
- Become an expert in hunting, engaging with and converting prospects over the phone
- Research and strategize approaches to create interest within targeted accounts
- Identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation platforms
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise Pipeline by securing meetings with our field sales reps
- Prioritize and manage both an inbound and outbound lead queue volume effectively.
- Work closely with sales reps and our customer success team to expand business within existing customer accounts
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Sisense’s product, BI industry trends and competition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of sales opportunities generate
What should You have?
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales or sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company and preferably facing large Enterprises.
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality– willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Native or Fluent English
- Additional languages are a plus
- Cold calling experience is a strong plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.