Enterprise Business Development Representative at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a Sales team that will introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.In this role you will:
- Assume a role as a key piece of a lean Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, to introduce and sell our product with urgency
- Prospect, qualify and develop new business - sell by phone, working with Account Executives (Partnership Managers) to set demos and help close business
- Engage with C-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying Rhino’s message
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino
- Move quickly and develop your overall Sales skills, putting you on the fast-track to becoming a ‘closer’ for Rhino.
- 3-4 years experience, an understanding of basic Sales & Business Development concepts
- Previous experience in a front-end, Business Development role, setting meetings and consistently hitting goals (a plus!)
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and making a lasting first impression
- Experience cold calling
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone
- Someone who is confident, goal-oriented and money-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task and contact management skills
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete training and the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member