Enterprise Customer Success Manager at MaestroQA (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to support our Enterprise clients. As our 8th Customer Success hire, you will be instrumental in helping build out the Enterprise CS function at MaestroQA. With a fast growing customer base, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help drive success at a customer focused company.
MaestroQA is changing how brands think about Customer Support and CX. As we move into a world where customers have more options and a larger voice than ever, amazing Customer Support has become a differentiating factor - moving Customer Support from a cost center to a value driver, and a critical part of the CX.
At MaestroQA, we are building CX focused technology to execute on this market change and help these brands like Peloton, Shopify, Etsy, and Zendesk provide the highest quality support.
The Role :
As a Senior CSM, you’ll be working with Customer Support leaders at our enterprise customers to build innovative Quality Assurance programs that formalize the coaching and development process for their teams. Moreover, you'll be working to ensure that they continue to push the needle and inspire them to have a higher impact on their business through QA, and build a robust CX insights engine for Senior Leadership and the C-suite.
We are looking for someone that has experience delivering success with Enterprise clients, and can bring that experience to help architect services and support delivery models for the Enterprise segment. Additionally, it will be critical that the candidate has experience owning the implementation and roll out of software to hundreds of users.
Successful candidates will be experienced, yet scrappy and self-driven, excited to join a small company and have a big impact.
Day-to-Day is highly cross functional, interacting with:
- Product team to help design a product that provides the most value to Enterprise customers
- Sales team to solution use cases and close late stage deals
- Marketing to develop amazing customers stories
We are based in NYC but increasingly are remote, and offer competitive pay and benefits including health insurance and 401k.
- Lead the Onboarding processes of our enterprise customers
- Build Customer Champions and navigate the stakeholders of Enterprise organizations
- Design best practices, processes, and documentation for supporting and onboarding Enterprise customers
- Deliver regular Business Reviews to Senior Executives
- Understanding customers’ goals and help them use our product/service to achieve those goals
- Become a product expert and help solution both standard and idiosyncratic workflows
- Facilitate customer feedback to the product team
- Drive Upsells and Renewals
- 4-6+ years in a customer facing role servicing Enterprise technology, preferably SaaS
- Ability to drive engaging value-based conversations with VP and C-level executives at our customers.
- Experience building Champions at Enterprise organizations
- Highly organized and excellent multi-tasker
- Excited by a high growth and fast paced environment
- Comfortable in high ambiguity, high autonomy situations
- Experience working with a Product teams
- Passionate about helping people, active listener, self driven, and social