Payfone is an award-winning, rapidly growing digital identity management company headquartered in New York city, serving banking. insurance and healthcare industries. Learn more at www.payfone.com and follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Payfone has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
What You Are Accountable For
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas: ACV bookings and in year revenue
- Become a trusted partner selling Payfone strategic solutions that meet/exceed the business needs of the client/prospect
- Build and maintain relationships with large financial enterprises, understanding the organization’s strategic initiatives in digital identity and authentication
- Develop a deep knowledge of how Payfone solutions meet the client/prospect’s use case
- Develop a deep knowledge of the organizational structure and buying process
- Independently build and manage your direct sales pipeline in assigned accounts and/or a geographic region
- Conduct discovery sessions to clearly understand the prospect’s business needs, priorities, budget, timing and key KPIs
- Translate data study results to an executive summary which clearly articulates the how Payfone met the data study business objectives
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms and manage the overall contractual process
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic external expectations
- Utilize internal resources efficiently and effectively to drive the sales process with clear thought leadership
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Assist in achieving our corporate objectives on brand NPS, customer pass-rates and NPS, platform resilience, data privacy and platform and data security
- Keep the company informed on market intelligence regarding the identity verification and authentication markets
- Strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years of quota-carrying experience in financial services with a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals over $1M in ACV/ARR
- Executive presence. Possesses the ability to communicate simply, articulately while exuding confidence and humility
- Must have the ability to tell a compelling business story, deeply understand the prospects business goals and lead a sales process
- Experience and relationships with large banks, financial institutions or large insurance companies
- Knowledge of consumer onboarding solutions, fraud prevention solutions, or call centers
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset
- Roll up your sleeves mentality with an ability to work independently, desires to work in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Travel: 30%
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description