Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for a Enterprise Partnerships Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. This position will manage a small number of highly strategic, complex enterprise client relationships for Paxos. This is a multi-dimensional role that will be influencing the direction and strategy of both internal and external stakeholders to create mutual success.
As a Enterprise Partnerships Manager, you'll get to:
- Steer the client’s priorities and strategy to help them ensure long term success
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the account
- Discover or create new opportunities to deepen the partnership
- Coordinate and align multiple stakeholders within the client’s organization and Paxos
- Develop commercial and technical champions within the client’s organization
- Support the successful executive stakeholder engagement with these accounts
- Organize across all functions at Paxos for the successful delivery of existing and new solutions for the customer
Your experience should include:
- You have 6-10 years of experience leading complex enterprise technology engagements
- A track record of influencing internal and external stakeholders through competing priorities, dependencies and tradeoffs
You might also have:
- Experience working with federally regulated financial institutions (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex new technologies
- Excellent program management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more open, trusted economy.