Enterprise Partnerships Manager
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 3,400 retailers and more than 1,200 brands across 22 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2019', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
We’re looking for someone with a proven track-record of building deep relationships with enterprise organizations in order to expand our reach and deepen our relationships with multi state cannabis operators and sophisticated technology platforms.
This role is for self-starters and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who believe execution is everything. You are a good fit for this position if you are a goal-oriented overachiever, inherently positive and direct individual willing to explore new paths that require rapid-learning. We expect everyone at LeafLink to be humble and get their hands dirty in day-to-day tasks.
- Manage and continue to build relationships with all LeafLink’s enterprise platform partners
- Find, vet, foster relationships, and structure strategic partnerships with new partners
- Interact with both day to day and senior level contacts to build lasting relationships.
- Be the company evangelist for these partnerships internally and get the team excited about our technology and offerings.
- Work across multiple teams and with multiple stakeholders internally to package together product offerings for our enterprise platform partners
- Able to speak in depth about all of LeafLink’s products and offerings as well as confidently represent company POVs on industry topics in partner and internal meetings/emails.
- Gather market and customer information from partners and clients to provide feedback and direction
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to align with the company’s long-term strategy.
- Identify potential new opportunities with partners and make sure those relationships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of the company.
- Design and deliver business review, performance updates, and growth opportunity presentations to partnerships and also key internal contacts.
- Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables.
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- This role will begin as an individual contributor and grow into leading a team
- You have significant experience (5-7 years) working in strategic partnerships, business development or a related capacity at a high growth company
- You crush it with your strong written and verbal communication skills, you can develop presentations with clear narratives and compelling solutions
- You are the master at suggesting next steps, customizing communications, and following-through with even the most unlikely of leads. Follow-through is the cornerstone of your success.
- You are able to seamlessly work with all levels of a partner organization, including the executive & C-suite level.
- You understand that due to the nature of this role, external partners can change your day’s plan with little/minimal notice. You understand that some late nights, unplanned challenges, and tuning in to email outside of traditional business hours are part of the job.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced startup, and excitement (not fear) about a rapidly changing industry
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options