Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
Augury is looking for a proactive, polished, and results driven Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a full-time position in our New York City office. We’re looking for a hunter to be a part of our growing enterprise tech sales team.
A Day in Your Life
In this role, you’ll be the engine that powers our sales team by prospecting and generating leads. The SDR is often our customers’ first experience with Augury, so you need to be a people person who makes a great first impression.
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert, working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Prospect and map out complex enterprise level organizations through research and sourcing
- Produce substantial outbound activity via cold calls
- Confidently handle objections via cold calls and emails
- Have high impact first engagements and set meetings with key decision makers and influencers
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how Augury can solve them
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our lead generation process to build an organized, repeatable, well-defined playbook for attacking the market
What You Bring
- Most importantly, a positive person! You'll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role, SDR experience a plus
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at Augury thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value
- An excellent communicator with superhuman interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
- A passion for technology
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO