Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is looking for a proactive, polished, and results driven Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a full-time position in our New York City office. You’ll have the chance to learn from senior leadership and the potential for future sales roles with a rapidly changing and growing SaaS company. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication and analytical skills and should be ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time.
A Day in Your Life
In this role, you’ll be the engine that powers our sales team by prospecting, developing, and qualifying prospects to build pipeline for our future growth. The Enterprise SDR is often our customers’ first experience with Augury, so you need to be a people person who makes a great first impression.
You will be - above all else - an Augury expert, working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Develop your business acumen through exposure to various stages of enterprise sales cycles with Fortune 500 companies
- Become an expert in industrial manufacturing by conducting ad-hoc research projects and getting onsite to visit clients
- Have high impact engagements, develop new relationships and generate opportunities with key corporate level decision makers and influencers
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how Augury can solve them
- This key role is strategic in nature - it’s not about jumping online and contacting everyone you come across. Rather, it’s about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (emails, cold calls, social touches).
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
What You Bring
- You are a positive person! You'll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment
- You have 2-3 years experience in a sales role, discovery call experience a plus
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, experience communicating with corporate level executives (VP, C-Level)
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level to senior level executives
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
- You have demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- You are a self-starter and possess a sense of urgency
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently, hold oneself accountable for results and ability to drive issues to closure
- Undergraduate Degree
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Opportunities - the Enterprise SDR role opens many doors for career development with a fast growing company
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO