Are you looking to get into or grow your career in tech sales at a fun, high-growth SaaS company? Smartly.io, who works with some of the world’s largest social media advertisers to automate and scale their ROI, is searching for a Sales Development Talent to qualify, prospect, and generate opportunities to support our US sales teams. Based in New York, this role will play a key part in our continued success and presents a great opportunity to learn sales and digital marketing at an innovative, industry-leading tech company. In this role, you'll be part Global Sales Development team.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative you will:
- Prospect into strategic account lists created by our Sales teams
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to qualify inbound leads
- Help the Marketing team deliver and track lead nurturing campaigns
- Assist with event follow-ups and meeting scheduling
Who we’re looking for:
- Excitement about our awesome company culture
- 1-2 years experience in a BDR/SDR role
- Someone that’s always hungry to learn new things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Ambitious self-starter who is hungry to learn and not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Experience selling B2B and/or SaaS products
- You’ve worked at a high-growth company before
- You’re in touch with the latest trends from Facebook, Instagram, and the AdTech industry
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description