Enterprise Sales Director
500+ people, 2000+ campaigns, 1500 customers globally. Join RTB House USA to help us grow on the biggest and most challenging e-commerce market in the world! Work with the biggest US and global brands with top people from the ad tech industry. As an Enterprise Sales Director you will play a substantial role in developing RTB House position on the US market. Your mission will be to demonstrate the value of RTB House products, generate meetings and establish deep relationships with clients while driving the success of our brand.
What you will do:
- identify new sales opportunities and convert them into RTB House customers;
- generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close;
- help to build a successful team of professionals;
- partner with technical and sales teams; working closely with AM team;
- traveling regularly to different cities around the US for client meetings;
- execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes;
- elevate client relationships at all business levels;
- create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
- deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction and interaction;
- report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers;
- develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- a minimum of 4 years sales experience in online industry;
- university degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
- strong influencer with exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing and RTB model will be an asset.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining our rapidly growing team in the US office located in Midtown Manhattan;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan;
- onboarding training at HQ in Warsaw, Poland.