Enterprise Sales Engineer
Greater NYC Area
The Enterprise Sales Engineer is responsible for driving all aspects of the technical sale, from discovery to demo to close. SEs are both sales focused and technically savvy. They can sell to the C-suite and work with end users to creatively solve technical challenges. SEs work with Sales, Marketing and Product to bridge technical gaps to our prospects and customers. You should be ambitious, driven and ready to work in a dynamic and fun team environment.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer role is focused on large strategic prospects, and is very strategic to Bizzabo’s growth initiatives.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
What you'll be doing
- Conducting client discovery calls with Sales team members
- Meeting and leading discovery with prospects to understand technical and workflow needs
- Developing win strategies with the sales team to help win new business
- Delivering high impact software demonstration
- Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Deliver high-impact demonstrations to customers
- Creating impactful presentations and being a dynamic presenter
- Testing and managing the demonstration environment to ensure readiness and strong use cases
- Developing trust and confidence with prospective customers
- Supporting the sales team to answer technical questions
- Educating prospects on how Bizzabo can potentially fit into their events ecosystem and provide value
- Partnering with account executives to strategize on how to move key accounts forward in the evaluation process
- Deliver product feedback and new requirements based on your experiences in the field
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of Enterprise Sales Engineer experience for a software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, to both technical and executive audiences
- Well versed in managing technically challenging conversations and conveying expertise and value to build trusting, lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently, while managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously; you are able to juggle many tasks at the same time, while prioritizing and having a sense of urgency
- You have keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically (up to 40%)
Technical skills required
- BA/BS or equivalent education - Computer Science/Engineering degree is a plus
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description