Enterprise Sales Executive, Campus at Grubhub (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
- The Grubhub Campus Enterprise Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an immediate impact on our rapid growth within the Campus team.
- Accelerate the growth of Campus sales through selling Grubhub's products and services tailored to the Hospitality/Hotel market
- You will work to develop a strategic plan and prospect list to ensure the hospitality industry has a good understanding of the value Grubhub's products and services provide
- Build relationships and become a trusted advisor to drive buying decisions at the VP, Director, and Food Service Manager levels
- Work with Grubhub partners (hotel companies, food service operators, technology vendors) to uncover opportunities to expand the Grubhub product set to a wider base of customers
- Manage pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast on a quarterly/annual basis
- Leverage your industry knowledge to provide best practices for hotels looking to implement mobile technology/food delivery solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of key Grubhub differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Be an advocate for our culture and create brand awareness
- Use Salesforce.com to develop regular tracking and reporting of key performance metrics
- Work closely with the Client Success Managers to ensure successful client onboarding and account handoff processes
- Be a respected team player while maintaining our collaborative and dynamic team culture
- Provide product feedback and contribute new ideas and solutions to problems
- Take on projects outside of the scope of day to day responsibilities as needed by the sales department
What You Bring to the Table
- Have an entrepreneur's mentality: you are driven to create meaningful progress in our product adoption in a new vertical (hotels)
- Hustle and excitement about contributing to the growth of the campus team
- Willingness to travel (when appropriate), attend industry trade shows and represent Grubhub within our partner organizations
- A desire to represent our brand and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Persistence, drive, and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to be consultative and communicate our value proposition effectively
- Experience working in a metrics/data-driven environment
- Experience with working in a high activity, high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- Business development experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5+ years of experience in a technology sales environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]