Enterprise Sales Executive at Noom (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Healthcare team is seeking a Enterprise Sales Executive that will help shape the strategy for one of the fastest-growing, most impactful healthcare companies. Our leadership team is a small, high performing group that works to pave the way for the future of our company.
What You'll Do
Drive growth of Employer Accounts through successful sales execution
- Generate business and sales leads through networking, following up on marketing campaigns, tracking inbound inquiries
- Understand target client needs, leveraging consultative skills to develop proposals
- Win and oversee a variety of employer account business development across different geographies, negotiating contracts and partnership agreements on behalf of Noom
- Grow existing accounts (“land and expand”) through successful client relationship sand collaboration with account management team; drive referrals to partner businesses
Develop and support strategy and go to market planning for Employer sales
- Develop key market segments and sales drivers; refine product positioning
- Work closely with leadership and Healthcare team at Noom, building go forward growth / go to market strategies for the employer segment
- Ensure long-term competitive edge for Noom by maintaining a current understanding of direct and indirect competitors to help guide sales opportunities
What We Look For
- 5-10+ years of Healthcare Sales experience with approximately 2-3+ years of selling wellness/digital health /SaaS into the employer channel.
- Deep experience and understanding of the employer benefits sales process, with a track record of building relationships, developing new business and growing existing business
- Proven experience of selling directly to Middle Market and Fortune 1000 employers
- Existing “rolodex” of employer relationships to accelerate Noom’s sales
- Role requirements: Flexible/remote location, ability to travel 10-15%
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.