Transfix, named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startups" in 2018, is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Join us, and leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for hunting down and closing Fortune 500 companies, while developing strategic relationships throughout their organization. You will play a key role in our next phase of growth, as we continue to revolutionize an industry screaming for improved efficiency and innovation.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Search for new companies that will benefit from leveraging our technology
- Build a robust pipeline of engaged, qualified prospects that understand our value by developing a keen sense of their pain points. Curiosity for how our clients manage their supply chain.
- Develop a mastery of our proprietary platform and offerings - have a strong ability to demonstrate the benefits and abilities of both.
- Close deals through their entirety, with minimal assistance required
- Ensure wildly successful transition with new clients to partnering orgs
- Understand and support the policies and procedures of Transfix
- At least 7 years of Enterprise Sales experience
- You have worked with Fortune 500 companies
- You are an outside the box thinker and possess a highly competitive nature
- A passion for problem solving and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You hustle and always want to go the extra mile. You are driven by numbers and aren’t afraid of aggressive goals.
- Team player with a burning desire to consistently win clients from competitors
- You have a history of establishing powerful, long lasting relationships with key decision makers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work exp.).
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.