Enterprise Sales Executive
Greater NYC Area
Do you want to help disrupt the event cloud space?
This is an exciting opportunity to take part in building a brand new Enterprise sales team and help us scale our presence in this segment of the market. The candidate must have 5-8 years of B2B sales experience and 4-6 years focusing on Enterprise SaaS sales. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of thriving in teams who penetrated new market segments, verticals, territories or alike. The ideal candidate knows the Enterprise SaaS space like the back of their hand and is tech savvy by nature. You’ve run complex sales cycles on an Enterprise level and you’re a master of consultative sales processes.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work with leadership to build out a world-class Enterprise sales organization by bringing best practices, leading by example, and assisting in the development of our processes
- Play a key role in building our Enterprise playbook
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with mid-to-large enterprise level clients
- Build a pipeline of prospects on an enterprise level and close sales against a revenue target (new and existing logos)
- Work to create synergies across the sales department, to take Bizzabo to the next level in terms of growth
- Become an expert on Bizzabo’s platform with a true understanding of the product, our overall innovative offering, the buyer, and the market landscape
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a person who can “figure it out”
- You love the thrill of the hunt and have a can-do attitude and professional approach
- You are excited about the opportunity to help take on a new challenge and bring us to the next level
- You have relationships with enterprise level clients that can bring Bizzabo into a whole new space
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you are excited by the unknown
- You are a coach, mentor, and trainer at your core
- You understand and perfect the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure to success
- You will master our sales enablement tools to "own" your business and forecast opportunities
- You bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabo’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- You will participate and pitch at conferences and event
- You aren’t scared of daring to take risks when needed
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5-8 years of B2B sales experience and 4-6 years focused on Enterprise SaaS sales
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, positive mindset, work ethics, enthusiasm
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Proven track record in successfully closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Street smarts
- Competitive nature while operating within a very healthy, empowering team environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline
THE BIZZABO COMMUNITY:
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description