Enterprise Sales Executive at Latch
This role is based out of Latch's New York HQ. You will travel to your designated territory in the United States from New York City, NY.Must be local or willing to relocate to NYC for this role.
Latch is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join the Latch Sales team. You will engage and work with some of the world’s leading property developers, property managers, architects, and many more key players in the real estate industry. You will be given a territory with existing clients and be tasked with qualifying leads, educating your market on Latch, and building relationships with key stakeholders. Internally, you will work collaboratively with seasoned real estate veterans, an operations team, a customer success team, and channel managers to grow your business. You will be a part of an exciting and growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth and accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in your territory (property developers, property managers, architects, and general contractors)
- Outreach to new business in your given territory
- Pitch the long term vision of Latch
- Forecast sales and understand the nuisances of your territory
- Negotiate pricing with major stakeholders
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in a closing role
- Entrepreneurial spirit with large responsibilities
- Passion for learning real estate (no background required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with autonomy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Curious to learn and always be improving oneself
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice