Enterprise Sales Executive at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Enterprise Sales Executive you’ll play a meaningful role as you lead commercial conversations with prospective clients to expand Zocdoc’s footprint within the enterprise segment. By leveraging your strong business acumen, persuasive communication and knowledge of the healthcare industry, you will present Zocdoc's solution to key stakeholders to win new logos for the Zocdoc portfolio. Sales Executives on the enterprise team act with urgency and integrity while maintaining the needs of their customer and their business as a top priority. Though this role will primarily focus on later stage conversations, the Enterprise Sales Executive is encouraged to supplement their pipeline with self generated opportunities.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by being responsible for engaging with key decision makers to win new logos for Zocdoc’s enterprise portfolio
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love Influencing C-Level executives by gaining a thorough understanding of their growth strategies and desired business outcomes to best convey value and ROI
- Highly professional in your communication style. You earn and instill trust, encouraging prospects to share business goals, strategies, deficiencies and priorities
- Passionate about learning about large healthcare providers so you can creatively and collaboratively present Zocdoc as a solution to their unique challenges
- The kind of person who fosters mutually beneficial partnerships between Zocdoc and the practices to ensure a long term relationship is maintained
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way things are going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of closing new logos in the enterprise healthcare space
- Authentically communicating with business leaders at large healthcare organizations to understand their challenges and convey Zocdoc as a potential solution
- Prioritizing your activity across your pipeline to consistently generate new business for Zocdoc.
- Collaborating with the customer success and account management team to ensure new clients are set up for long term success on Zocdoc
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Meaningful (2+ years) experience in a closing role; preferably in B2B in SaaS or similar marketplace industry
- A compassionate but consultative and confident approach to selling
- A fundamental understanding of the healthcare industry and the incentives of it’s primary constituents
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.