Enterprise Sales Lead, East at Asana
- Define and develop our East Coast Territory
- Build and lead a successful Expansion team comprised of Mid Market, Enterprise and Strategic Account Executives
- Influence our playbook for Expansion Sales at Asana
- Set the strategy for some of our largest named accounts
- Identify our first East Coast field offices
- Drive alignment with supporting teams in Customer Success and Solutions Engineering
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 10+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- Good person!
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Executing Land and Expand sales plays
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.