As Enterprise Sales Lead, you’ll lead our sales efforts in your region by developing and converting sales opportunities with state, local and national transit authorities as well as large private sector transportation providers and fleet owners. Via has dozens of partners globally and we are accelerating this growth in key priority markets. You will build pipelines of qualified leads and masterfully manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing. You’ll also become an expert on the Via platform and will partner cross-functionally with teams across the business to drive product and operational improvements.
What You'll Do
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities in your region with a focus on strategic accounts with state, local and national transit authorities and large private sector transportation providers
- Become an expert on the Via platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for clients
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position and present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Strategically navigate the buying processes; communicate tactfully and persuasively with stakeholders and budget decision makers
- Over time, build and manage a team of sales and customer success representatives
- Be the face of Via in your region, speaking at conferences, establishing key relationships with the press and advising on local marketing plans
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
Who You Are
- You have an outstanding track record in enterprise software/SaaS sales (5+ years) or a strong background in transportation (including strong public sector relationships), preferably in fast-paced product-driven environments
- You possess strong expertise in prospecting, cross-selling, and developing relationships with senior level officials and executives
- You've demonstrated consistent quota achievement and are a strong driver for territory growth
- An excellent written and verbal communicator; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition and exceptional judgement -- you know when to push and when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Willing to travel 25-50% as needed
- Bachelor's degree and strong academic background
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.