Enterprise Sales Manager (Austin, TX or US-Remote) at Onna
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across North America and Europe. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring for an Enterprise Sales Manager who will build and scale both a team and strategies to develop growth and results against our ambitious business targets. The Enterprise Sales Manager will report into Onna’s Head of Revenue and will work fully remotely at this time. This sales leader will be responsible for building and coaching a team, creating enablement, and driving new business to grow the Onna client base. Additionally, this person will also be responsible for articulating the value proposition relevant to the target audience, generating leads and sales opportunities, and closing deals to generate healthy ARR. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-growth/start-up technology environment with knowledge of eDiscovery and the legal field.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the team to exceed revenue targets -- owning the pipeline for their Sales team and running requisite forecasts
- Manage and expand existing team to be successful in identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new business
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors
- Advance sales enablement to ensure fast ramp for existing and new Account Executives
- Recruit, onboard, and train new sales team members and continuously improve the ramp process
- Work closely with Onna’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars, and knowledge-share events
- Work closely with Head of Product & Head of Success to ensure client requests are being addressed and incorporated to improve the customer experience
- Identify and analyze underlying clients’ business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements
- Lead key strategic sales pursuits and network with key decision-makers and influencers within target prospects
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years of B2B Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- You have 3+ years of experience managing a B2B Enterprise SaaS sales team
- Previous experience in a startup and knowledge of the legal industry and eDiscovery is a plus
- You have an understanding of the IT buyer, B2B procurement process, and contract negotiation
- You have experience working with CRM and sales enablement software (Salesforce, SalesLoft experience is a plus)
- You have the ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading sales teams as well as developing career progression paths for direct-reports.
- You have the ability to drive new business opportunities with new prospects, as well as the ability to increase revenue from existing clients.You have strong technical acumen and ability to translate and explain complex solutions.
- You are a data wizard with an expert ability to create robust financial models
- Desire to serve as an industry subject matter expert both internally and externally
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About us, our product, and our funding:
For organizations, knowledge is power. Onna accelerates the discovery of knowledge, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights from the ever-growing amount of fragmented information that exists across the vast number of collaboration, communication and content applications. By connecting information silos, organizations can unify, protect, search, and build on top of their proprietary knowledge. With Onna, organizations save time and money, reduce risk, and use knowledge to be more competitive.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform connects to Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Confluence, Dropbox, Zoom and many others, to enhance activities like eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, and identifying private and sensitive data sharing.
With teams across North America and Europe, Onna supports some of the world’s leading companies, including Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Better, Carvana, and NewsCorp. Onna has raised more than $50M from investors, including Atomico, Dawn Capital, Dropbox, and Slack Fund. To learn more, visit www.onna.com.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.