Interested in bringing to market a platform that the world's largest advertisers trust to automate and optimise their online marketing at scale? Join us at Smartly.io!
This is a great opportunity to join our team in Berlin as part of a wider EMEA and global team where you will play a key role in driving revenue for the business in a sales position in the DACH region. The position will support the growth of our customer base in the region, bring us closer to our marketing partners and leverage those relationships and further build on our direct and agency customer acquisitions bringing positive impact on revenue performance.
As a Sales Manager at Smartly.io, you put your hunter instincts to use, and unleash your drive for accelerating business growth. You knock on the doors (figuratively!) of leading brand and performance advertisers in the world to offer an innovative product at the cutting edge of the online marketing industry.
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Have minimum 2+ years of sales and business development experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Are able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences including C-level decision makers, and ideally have existing connections that open doors in verticals like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, CPG, gaming, retail or travel.
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding targets on a consistent basis.
- Have a strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell the product.
- Have fluent spoken and written English and German.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As a Sales Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Build a strong sales pipeline through active prospecting, networking and nurturing qualified leads.
- Prepare and deliver compelling value propositions and sales demos to win over customers and close deals.
- Drive the development and execution of winning sales strategies and actionable plans across verticals and segments, with up-to-date market and competitive insights.
- Represent and position Smartly.io as a thought leader and go-to Facebook Marketing Partner within the industry.
- Steer cross-functional collaboration with Product Development, Marketing, Service Operations etc to ensure customer success.
- Help scale up sales capability and capacity within the team.
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximise positive impact for your customers.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other.
STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team leader.
STEP 2 - Sales role interview with the team.
STEP 3 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool.
STEP 4 - Discussion with our leadership team.
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.