At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Passionate about architecture and love building out technical roadmaps? Look no further.. we're seeking Solutions Architects to join MSK as we expand our digital and technology competencies.
You will work with diverse teams, vendors, peers and leadership helping to create next-generation solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of agile requirements, analysis, solution design practices, modern development processes & tools, and effective testing strategies will help your team meet the standards to satisfy business requirements. Understanding of various technology domains will be counted on to provide insight with regards to architecture, gain alignment and push for solutions alignment.
- Provide insights in building blueprints and roadmaps for platform that simplify and standardize core systems
- Build messaging and cloud-native application architectures for their platform
- Handle out non-compliant applications and infrastructure over time to reduce costs
- Drive cohesion in business and technology decisions on a day-to-day basis
- Help implement a modern and mature architecture practice into everything we do
- Drive forward-thinking technical decisions and investments aligned with business priorities
- Application modernization and rationalization across their platform
- Supervise industry trends and new technologies to serve architectural needs
- Embrace leading-edge technologies and methodologies that will inspire teams to follow suit to deliver powerful solutions for the business
- Provide technical direction to both architecture and development teams
- 5+ years working as an architect in a fast-paced IT environment - performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering and optimization
- Hands on experience with web & mobile applications
- Understanding of API based integration architectures, micro services, and programming paradigms i.e. vue, react, node.js
- Knowledge of architecture patterns, technology delivery, and agile methodologies
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time |Generous Vacation+ 12 holidays to recharge & refuel| Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care|403b Retirement Savings Plan Match|Tuition Reimbursement |Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance |Commuter Spending Account |Fitness Discounts &Wellness Program | Resource Networks| Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, openness, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.