About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for a dynamic, thoughtful and team-oriented Family Office & Institutional Sales Manager to build and maintain family office relationships.
The Manager will play a foundational role building and executing on a family office engagement strategy: developing relationships, educating clients on alternative investments, understanding family office investment criteria, and driving investment dollars to the Yieldstreet platform. The Manager will work closely with Asset class heads, Product Management, Investor Relations and Marketing.
We have deployed over $1.8B to-date across a unique mix of asset classes, including Art, Legal, Marine, Private Credit and Real Estate. We have ambitious plans to grow to billions per annum. The family office market and broader institutional demand will play a critical role in Yieldstreet’s future success.
What you'll do:
- Develop and oversee the go to market strategy for family office engagement
- Partner with Asset class heads, Investor Relations and Marketing to engage family offices
- Educate clients and prospects on alternative investments
- Build and maintain family office relationships
- Track, manage and communicate client investment criteria
- Drive a sales plan with defined targets to raise institutional capital on the Yieldstreet platform
- Identify and articulate product related enhancements to improve the family office experience
What you’ll need:
- 4-7 years of relevant industry experience
- Familiarity with Alternative investments and fund products
- A clear understanding of the Family Office investor base, segments, and value proposition delivery
- Existing family office relationships combined with an understanding of their investment preferences
- Sales expertise to develop sales plans, execute on on them, lead sales calls, and manage follow-up
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID)
Bonus points for:
- Series 7
- Specific Alternative funds launches
- Launching early stage products
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.