The Global Customer Success Field CTO role is a high-impact leadership position. The responsibilities include strategic customer and partner advocacy and support of strategic deployments while closely following industry trends and insights to craft the Professional Services strategy and influence product priorities. This person will regularly evangelize Sisense strategy and vision as an industry leader while serving as the Technical Executive in major Customer deployments.
This is an outstanding role for the forward-thinking business strategist and well-rounded technologist at heart with a functional background in Analytics, who possesses deep industry knowledge and a passion for evangelizing! A key focus of the role is to engage at an executive level to help shape technology strategies that deliver on business outcomes. The person in this role will take pride in maintaining technical depth and breadth in their areas of expertise and in playing a highly influential role in crafting the deployment strategies for our customers and partners and internal product.
As a leader with vision, engaging with customers, partnerships, and community, this person is in an advantageous position to find opportunities to better serve our customers, as well as identify gaps or opportunities in the market. This person will be closely aligned with the Product Engineering group to influence product development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The person in this role will do the following: develop and carry out our product deployment strategies for driving successful outcomes and infusing analytics everywhere. They will act as a focal point for the voice of the customer, providing a strong link between Field & Product, engage with Global System Integrators (GSIs), Cloud Innovation Partners (CIP) to learn from the entire ecosystem and optimally communicate a detailed understanding of how customer challenges can be addressed with existing product feature expansion or net-new opportunities; and support the sales process with key customers acting as the “face of Sisense Services” and providing critical inputs for proposals and contracts.
- Experience in a client-facing role explaining strategic and tactical concepts to customers. This includes engaging and influencing varied audiences, from C-level to the technical community as well as internal product and engineering teams.
- Industry and technical domain knowledge and experience in the analytics space.
- Ability to act as a solution leader with customers. This includes wide-ranging and engaging communication and presentation skills: verbal, written, and visual.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 10+ years of relevant industry work is required.
- Capability of communicating with partners in numerous time zones globally using collaboration platforms.
- MBA or Master's in Technology Management or Informations Systems preferred.
- Experience with cross-team/matrixed organizations influencing multiple partners preferred.
- No immediate travel is required; however, beyond 2021, the ability to travel up to 65% could be a plus.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.