Global Account Director
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
The Global Account Director is tasked with bringing in new business with our largest customers. He/She will be a creative thinker with the ability to spot new opportunities that will turn into rapid growth
The Global Account Director (GAD) participates in a virtual account team-selling environment, providing the Prospect/Customer with the primary point of contact within Centrical. In this capacity, the GAD will assume the ownership role for their named global accounts while driving the identification and qualification of opportunities, developing and executing global account & opportunity plans leading towards the generation of software license, maintenance and services revenues. In addition, the GAD will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, customer satisfaction levels and increased revenue levels.
- Implement and execute effective sales campaigns to ensure maximum penetration of named accounts across all divisions and regions globally.
- Build strong customer references by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations through successful execution of Centrical Customer Engagement Lifecycle.
- Develop an extensive knowledge base of all named accounts, including their business profile, key players, competition, application and technology footprint, buying processes, compelling events, political environment and strategies and defined "white space".
- Build an Account Plan for each named account, keeping it up-to-date on an ongoing basis and sharing its content with virtual account team members.
- Within each named account, seek to expand and strengthen Centrical presence by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both within the customer and identified key third parties.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction through the proper deployment of the appropriate Centrical resources to successfully execute platform sales.
- Attend and participate in customer team meetings, and communicate regularly with virtual account team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities through the successful execution of Centrical Platform.
- Position Centrical to win new business within the account by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Routinely discuss and communicate opportunity plan sales strategy with other members of the virtual account team, as well as Centrical executive management.
- Maintain an accurate and current pipeline of opportunities within CRM system (SFDC) and provide real-time visibility of such to Centrical management.
- Provide Centrical sales management with accurate and timely sales forecasts within the CRM system to ensure proper visibility of new business within organization to optimize effective resource planning.
- Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position Centrical solutions against them.
- Leverage and effectively communicate Centrical solutions within the accounts to broaden Centrical's footprint and create new opportunities.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience in information
- technology market
- Previous success in handling large accounts (Global 1000) over lengthy sales campaigns (6-18 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Expert in selling methodologies and selling processes
- Experience Managing a $3M-$4M quota
- Executive level relationship selling experience
- Experience selling both product and services business solutions in a tech start- up environment
- Bachelor's degree required- MBA a plus