Global Business Development Manager - Order Management at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide.
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Order Management has proven to be an excellent use case for Celonis EMS, where rigid and fragmented systems cause manual rework and impact operational excellence and customer satisfaction. The Celonis Order Management Execution App is automatically surfacing execution gaps within Order Management processes, leveraging AI and machine learning to eliminate execution gaps, standardize process variation and automate decision-making in order to drive higher customer satisfaction, productivity, compliance and impact sustainability targets.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
This is a great opportunity to develop thought leadership in Order Management within Celonis and impact growth strategy by growing revenue and continuously enhancing our value proposition for Order Management use cases.
- Support Sales & Solution Engineer leadership in strategic opportunities around Order Management
- Lead Celonis Go-To-Market activities for the Order Management Execution App from demand generation and competitive intelligence over sales enablements
- Serve as Go-To-Market single point of contact and trusted advisor for our P&E and marketing teams to design the future roadmap of our Order Management Execution App
- Orchestrate an internal Celonis expert community on Order Management to establish best practices in our sales motion
- Contribute significantly to Celonis’ ambitious growth goals to grow and lead the Execution Management software category
- +15 years of experience with demonstrated & proven thought leadership in Order Management, Customer Service Fulfillment or Replenishment
- Passionate about state-of-the-art technology, digital transformation and working in one of the fastest growing rocket ships in the world
- Passionate about helping customers and solving business challenges, intellectually curious, have a willingness to learn, and continuously seeking self-improvement
- Experience in customer-facing roles, such as Market Analysts, Sales or Solution Consulting
- Strong entrepreneurial traits and passion for execution
- Effective communication skills with executive management team, business sponsors, technical resources, and other key constituents
- Exemplary communication skills and fluent in both spoken and written English (other languages are a bonus!
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.