The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve regional sales revenue targets in a competitive market focused on the specific agencies and brands in the East Coast region
- Coaches, mentors and develops sales leaders in East Coast region
- Build The Trade Desk brand awareness through consultative relationship building
- Communicate the value of The Trade Desk media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Contribute to the product development process through active participation in product reviews by providing market & account insights
- Work closely with product, marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company-wide goals
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Work cross functionally to implement effective and profitable growth strategies with partners
- Provides input into baseline revenue and growth initiatives for the region
- Provides guidance to leadership on performance management and employee development.
- Make a positive contribution to the Trade Desk company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15 + years of experience managing senior sellers and a scaled sales teams, preferably in the New York area
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Proven ability to manage within a matrix environment, & collaborate across multiple departments
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role – preferably selling a self -service DSP
- Experience in the East Coast market, as well as, established relationships within this region
- Experience working with both brands and agencies, simultaneously
- Experience building longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Experience entering new markets, and building business from the ground up preferred
- Desire to make a cultural impact and be an internal leader in a large leading office
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.