Growth Account Executive at JW Player
JW Player is looking to add a talented, self-starting, and high energy Growth Account Executive to our team to apply their skills and experience to drive revenue growth in our Sales team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator who will leverage their exceptional prospecting skills to identify opportunities to generate pipeline while managing the entire sales cycle to bring those opportunities to a successful close.
The Growth Account Executive position offers an opportunity to learn from other successful JW Player Account Executives and is a direct path to next-level Account Executive roles that close larger deals. We value creative, dedicated and intelligent employees. JW Player demands a lot and requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
As a Growth Account Executive, you will:
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition and be able to react to competitive questions and FAQ's
- Perform prospecting research and prospecting outreach (phone calls, emails, etc.) that result in closed deals
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to develop and execute on a prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
Who You Are:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience generating new SaaS sales or other customer-facing roles within the B2B, Technology and/or SaaS selling experience
- 1-2 years experience as a Sales Development Representative or Junior Account Executive, or similar
- High-volume prospecting experience via email, cold calls, etc.
- Outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Passion for new innovative technology
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success
- Ability to deliver expected results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Comfortable analyzing sales data and utilizing sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
- Experience in media technology and/or video industry
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
About Our Benefits
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.