Head of Account Management
The mission of the Account Management team is to own the commercial relationship with Cedar’s clients in order to demonstrate the initial value of Cedar and expand our presence across an entire organization over time.
The Head of Account Management will be responsible for continuing to build, refine, and execute on our strategy, and deploy and motivate a best-in-class team to build deep relationships with our clients and move Cedar closer to our vision of improving the patient healthcare experience.
- Create Cedar’s holistic strategy around upsell opportunities to address our clients’ most critical problems as they relate to patient experience
- Deploy and enable a team that can build strategic relationships to optimize product delivery; support the Account Management team in navigating organizations and unblocking or addressing key client-side issues or needs
- Aid internal leadership and account managers in prioritization of client requests. Lend expertise, vision, and experience to product decisions and Cedar strategic direction
- Enable account managers to fully expand an account and create the necessary infrastructure to do so
- Monitor and assess the competitive landscape to ensure leading position within the marketplace
- Build a team and strategy that ensures client champions become Cedar evangelists
- Ability to provide leadership and create strong, collaborative relationships across Cedar to drive strategic initiatives and advocate for the Account Management team
Skills & Experience
- Experience building and leading large, consultative client management teams; creating developmental and operational structure to enable success in ambiguity and change
- 7+ years of client management experience with the ability to interface directly with clients as needed
- Healthcare experience navigating c-suite audiences preferred; revenue cycle or patient access specific experience a plus
- Proven track record of converting and upselling commercial relationships
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to lead and influence team members across Cedar
- Experience in startups or other high-growth environments
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to directly impact the growth of our company
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.