At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the world’s first marketplace of our kind and founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users and more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students and teachers across the world. If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Who we are looking for:
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
The Head of Customer Success and Account Management will play a crucial role in fulfilling TpT’s vision to unlock the collective wisdom of teachers. The primary focus of the AM Lead is to drive the adoption of TpT School Access, deliver value to school- and district-level customers, and ensure revenue retention and account renewal.
The Head of Customer Success and Account Management will be responsible for managing the team of Account Managers to drive performance and build out systems and processes to support the successful onboarding and training of new customers.
- Manage day-to-day performance of the AM team by tracking and improving both team effort and results
- Own team execution towards AM KPIs which could include training attendance and satisfaction, activation metrics, MAUs, referral activity for districts upsells, renewals, etc.
- Drive customer retention as measured by renewal and customer satisfaction ratings
- Ensure that we’re providing high quality customer service for TpT School Access customers beginning with onboarding, support during their subscription term and in the renewal process
- Strategize with Sales, Marketing, and Product to improve performance, messaging, processes, and procedures
- Use Salesforce and other sales tools to engage schools and track efforts
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- 4+ years of Account Management experience. Preferably with experience in managing or leading AM teams for a Saas product
- 2+ years of people management experience
- You are strategic and have experience developing and driving account specific growth strategies
- You have a solid understanding of the competitive market and how to build relationships and retain customers
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in education (as an educator or at a company serving educators)
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if you’re a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.