Head of Digital Care Strategic Partnerships at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Strategics Partnerships & Acquisitions team plays a key role in Quartet’s success of getting every person the mental healthcare they need. Quartet uniquely sits at the intersection of demand and supply for mental health care, and thus has the opportunity to partner with digital care solutions across therapeutic areas, modalities, and acuity levels.
Reporting to the AVP of Strategic Partnerships and Acquisitions, the Head of Digital Care Strategic Partnerships will focus on partnering with leading mental health companies delivering digital care solutions. In this role, you will build trusted relationships with executive leadership at these companies and will lead searches for best-in-class digital care options. You will drive partnership pursuits from exploration to execution. This role is highly cross-functional in nature, as you will collaborate with nearly every internal team to establish these strategic partnerships.
The Head of Digital Care Strategic Partnerships will maintain a strong command of the evolving landscape and serve as a subject matter expert and trusted thought partner on digital care solutions with our health plan customers.
- Manage relationships with executive leadership of 20-30 digital care companies
- Commercialize Quartet’s capability to evaluate and integrate with best-in-class digital care solutions for mental health conditions, collaborating with the BD and Customer Success teams on relevant pricing models
- Maintain strong command of the evolving mental health tech landscape as it relates to digital care
- Establish Quartet as a trusted thought partner with health plan customers by serving as a subject matter expert on high quality digital care solutions
- Partner with the BD and Customer Success teams to understand customers’ existing digital care solutions and their unmet needs
- Partner with the Clinical Operations team to identify top digital care partner pursuits, based on our patients’ unmet needs
- Drive evaluation processes to select preferred digital care partners, including:
- Define evaluation criteria in partnership with multiple cross-functional teams
- Conduct market landscape analyses to surface potential partners
- Meet with executive and operational leaders at potential partner companies to understand and deeply evaluate their solutions
- Launch pilots in collaboration with internal teams as appropriate
- Recommend partnership decisions to Quartet Leadership
- Once a preferred partner is selected:
- Negotiate and contract with partners as applicable
- Develop joint go-to-market strategies to increase patient access to these high quality digital care solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams on how to implement partner solutions into our technology and services
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional experience in healthcare
- Experience working with C-suite and/or leadership teams of clients and/or partners
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Collaborative team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Relentless optimism through long and potentially complex partner relationships
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Client management experience
- Experience with financial analysis and/or contract negotiation
- Experience at a mental health technology company
- Proficiency with Salesforce
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.