Head of Enterprise Sales
Galileo is building the future of healthcare - today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all -- including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to our CEO, Galileo’s Head of Enterprise Sales will build strategic relationships across North America that foster excitement about our core offerings and drive business opportunities. Specifically, you will:
- Generate new business for Galileo through focused prospecting, deal and pipeline management
- Leverage structured account planning and value-based sales best practices to win new accounts and expand existing ones
- Apply a disciplined, scalable approach to sales that includes setting and tracking measurable targets, process definition and execution, and clear exit criteria
- Develop a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Partner with our Growth Marketing and Product teams in creating strategies to target new verticals
- Continuously reassess and improve upon our sales process and strategy with an eye towards growth and profitability
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Proven track record with enterprise sales, ideally in a health-focused startup environment
- Extensive knowledge of best-in-class sales principles and practices, and ability to educate others on them
- Experience building long-lasting relationships with senior- and C-level leaders at a wide range of companies
- An ability to develop big-picture strategy while remaining detail-oriented and hands-on in standing up this critical function
- Desire to make a difference in healthcare and to be surrounded by like-minded individuals
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences, - including but not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.